Finding the right Mitre Saw is crucial when the quality of your job needs to be to an exceptional standard. Mitre saws are used to cross cut timber accurately for jobs such as framing, joinery, shelving, mouldings and skirting boards.
Let Power Tools Central help you find the right Mitre saw for you.
Cheap Mitre saws – Ideal for DIY and one off jobs.
Professional Mitre saws – For professionals and experts for good quality workmanship.
The Dewalt DW713XPS mitre saw is a great piece of kit whether you are a building professional or an enthusiastic DIYer. It boasts a powerful 5000 rpm motor to run a 250mm stainless steel blade.
- • Built in carry handle for portability
- • Lightweight at only 15kgs
- • Horizontal handle for ease of use.
- • Cast aluminium blade guard for durability
- • Can be attached to a Dewalt LED work light (DWS7085)
- • Comes with a 3 year warranty as standard and a free service after 1 year.